Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The machine does not lie.....

Sure enough..I confirmed with the doctor yesterday that I have a bladder infection. I had been coming down with something on my left side over the weekend. I had pain in my bladder/kidney area. I decided to detox on Saturday. My water was BRIGHT YELLOW the entire time. I have never seen it this yellow before on anyone. I was amazed. I did feel better that evening after detoxing but decided to follow up with the doctor on Monday since I have been having another issue as well. She confirmed that I was right after my detox. I think I will detox again today since she put me on an antibotic. My body does not do well on antibotics since they seem to give me yeast issues..detoxing has helped me not to have any yeast issues in well over a year! It was a long time struggle for me..so this is huge.

No comments:

Post a Comment