Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thank you!

I have been so grateful to those of you who have found me in the CoSozo Publication and called me and scheduled an appointment with me! I am truely blessed to meet such wonderful people along this journey of helping people feel better. I love hearing your own personal stories on how Detoxing has been helping you. Thanks for sharing and letting me be part of your life. To many more!

ps. I have been learning so much from so many of you..I had no idea how "rare" my machines are that I own and detox you and my family with...I just assumed that most machines have both postive and negative charges..but I guess I was wrong. Most machines have only Negative charges..not postive.. I can not imagaine not being able to pull out the toxins on the postive charge. This has been so interesting to me as I continue to learn more and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment