Saturday, October 10, 2009

WOW, it has been a long time...

but I have been learning a lot by reading many books on detoxing..not only detoxing by my machine but also by the foods we eat and how not eating sugar can actually slow the aging process down..it is all so interesting. I would encourage you to dig and dig deep to some wonderful books..I will list some of those I have been reading soon....

Right now I am currently detoxing my 4 boys. They have been starting to have the sniffles so I make sure I try to pull any stuff they have going on in their body from their lymphatic system. I also have been doing extra detoxing on myself..twice this week! (very rare for a busy mom of 4 busy boys. ha!) Next, I will finish with detoxing my husband...it has been awhile since his last detox.

No comments:

Post a Comment