Monday, November 7, 2011

Cold and Flu season has arrived..

I have been hearing of many of my friends and their kids coming down with the common cold or flu..now is the time to detox to help you to pull out the toxins that make our bodies sick...Let me know if you want to schedule something!

Just recently I had a few clients tell me some feed back..here is what they are saying...

Renee said:
I have a cyst on my toe that turns black and blue and it (the ionic foot detox machine) actually pulled the color out of the toe and made it so the cyst didn't hurt. The cyst is filled again but not colored


Tiffany said:
I had all kinds of issues with my gallbladder and I don't anymore!

Jaime said:
We had Laura do Emerson's feet last weekend because she couldn't shake her cold and was on the verg of a sinus infection. About 20 min after the detox she said her eye hurt and I looked and the side of her nose/corner of her eye was super red. Shortly after that her nose started pouring and she hasn't had any issue with being totally blocked up after that!

Staci said:
I always have a huge increase in energy after I detox - I feel sooo good afterwards!! We plan on detoxing the kids once a week with all of the fall/winter time germs coming. it helps immensely.

If you have ever had a detox before..leave me a message below. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment