Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Detoxing my Family











Here are Jim's feet. You can see the clear one is the beginning of the detox and the black and brownish colors are the end of the detox. He really wanted some joint stuff to come out and he was happy to see all the orange/red toxins out.













I had a fun day today. Today is day one of owning my first ever Detox Machine. I had a friend come over. S loved having her feet done! She brought her 2 kids who loved playing with my boys. S was cute she took pictures of her detox and sent it to all her friends! She was excited that those nasty toxins were coming out of her body.
Landon wanted to go next. So here he is in the blue shirt and his brown water. Of course I was wondering how much toxins he had in him for being 4 1/2. I wonder if we pulled some toxins out from when his birth mom smoked while being pregnant with him and around him for the first 2 months of his life before he arrived to us.




No comments:

Post a Comment