Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Some of my Favorite Testimonies so far

1. I have a friend with MS and she came last Tuesday for a detox. She said she could feel it pulling stuff out of her feet right away. (keep in mind with her MS, that she has had for 15 years, that she is ALWAYS in pain with her feet) She then got up from having the treatment done and said her feet and calves felt better (still pain but not as much). On Friday she called me to tell me she was not having as much pain in her feet like normal and she loved the foot bath!!

2. I had so much fun meeting so many people over the last weekend. One of them was a nice gentleman named Jim. Jim did not tell me of any prior pain before getting into the foot bath but before he was done he was lifting his arm up and moving it around......he had said that his arm/shoulder area had been giving him major pain over the last few weeks and we was getting ready to go to the doctor on Monday for it. However, he said his pain was much better!! I was excited to hear that.

3. My friend, Maribeth, said she was able to sleep on Saturday night because she did not cough as much from having the foot bath done...she had coughed and coughed on Thursday and Friday nights and did not sleep well.

4. I was able to Detox a man in his 60's over the weekend and he had not had a BM in a few days! I was just told today that after his detox bath on Sunday he drove home and had a major BM and it cleaned him out!! Sorry for the mess of that BM but I am so excited he was able to finally have a BM!

No comments:

Post a Comment