Sunday, February 8, 2009

Testimonies

1. I was able to Detox my 90 year old grandma twice over the weekend. I told her the instructions say to only do it once every 3 days...however she insisted and how to agrue with a 90 year old?? Especially your grandma..LOL On Friday night I arrive to her house and she was complaining of having Bronchitis in her chest. I could really hear her coughing and wheezing...so I gave her a treatment..she loved it and was laughing at the thought of this machine pulling stuff from her feet. She had explained to me that on Thursday night she had coughed and coughed all night in bed..I listen most of the night for her coughing after we had gone to bed..I rarely heard her cough all night! She woke up and said "that treatment helped me and I want you to do it again." I told her the 3 day rule so I waited and did it today (Sunday). She loves it and wanted all my family to try it. She is adorable and it makes me feel good I could help her.

2. I had a friend come over on Thursday night. She said she had a headache for the last 2 days. When she was finished with her detox she said "you are not going to believe this but my headache is gone" She later e-mailed me thanking me for helping her headache to go away and that her sinus infection was much better too!!

3. I detoxed another friend on Wednesday. She called me on Friday thanking me for helping her sleep better the last 2 nights and not to wake up numb feeling in her hand. I am so excited to be helping all these people feel so much better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment